6 year tradition- Please join us. Various packages available (individual, team, lunch-only). Lunch included. Sponsorships needed.
~ Date & Time~
- VETERANS DAY
- Monday, November 11, 2019
- Arrive NLT 7:30 AM
- 8:00 a.m. – Tee Time – shotgun start
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch & Awards
~ Venue ~
- Hermann Park Golf Course
2155 N. MacGregor Way
Houston, TX 77004
(Near Texas Medical Center)
~ Format ~
- Two man (Pair scramble). Army or Navy Pairs.
- Each foursome will consist of two pairings – one Navy and one Army.
- The pairings will compete within their foursome as well as overall
- Bogie is your friend
- Pairings and pairing opponents are established for fair competition via handicap calculation by Rick Bush USNA ’69 (email@example.com or 832.283.7512)
- Pairings per balanced handicap is designed to foster networking and camaraderie. Meet someone new! However, If you have a preferred pairing partner, feel free to request him/her.
~ Awards ~
- Longest Drive = 2 chances to win
- Closest to the Hole = 2 chances to win
- Army vs Navy Winner will be determined by # of Navy pairings wins vs. # of Army pairings wins. Winning Society will hold the trophy until next year.
- Low Pair Score Overall = 1 winner and holder of trophy until next tournament Second and Third Low Pair Winners
~ Registration ~
- Register as an Individual = $75.00
- Lunch ONLY, NO GOLF = $20.00
~ Sponsorships/Donations ~
- Sponsor a Hole for $250.00
- Sponsor the Tournament for $500.00
(includes one green fee)
- Donations for door prizes welcome!
~ Hosted by ~
- USNA Alumni Association, TXGC Chapter
- West Point Society of Greater Houston
- All proceeds from this event will be split equally to each society’s foundation to further their missions.
~ Registration Deadline ~
- Tuesday, November 5th, 2019